Monday, March 19, 2007

Tongue's uttering

Hello Blog,
I only bought half of what I wanted to buy today): Mission not accomplished. hohoho. I bought my Seventeen magazine but didn't buy my cucumber): Cucumber costs around 20-30cents yeah? Mr Low said it costs 70cents & yes, I told him to rob the bank. 70cents for 1 cucumber, man. He didn't let me buy for him a goldfish for his birthday): He's such a meanio. Dang, dumb 2 days, cause of that 2 days, it makes him older than me. But we're still of the same age(:

What a bad start of the first week of school for me:
1) I didn't bring my school tie, but managed to borrow from jessie's friend. Today.
2) I didn't bring my report book. Today.
3) Music Project - half done.
4) Lit Project - not done.
5) IPW Project - shoooooooooooooooooooooots.

Honestly, I hate projects. Though I know its much easier to score & pull up our grades but, rawr. I'm not going to eat out of school for the next 3days. Hopefully, I won't break my own promise. I don't wanna eat out anymore. Somemore, Jess&Sara wanna go Pastamania this Friday, at tmall. YiXuan, are you going tmall this Friday? :D

Oh right, Thai students came to our school today for school exchange programme & Indonesians are coming tomorrow. Hoohoohoo(: I wanna go to other schools for student exchange programmes also, if possible. Hopefully Japan[: Okay, I'm thinking too much. Oh yes, YuChiu said that Japan is a better study environment compared to Korea&Australia :D I agree, cause Eurasians look down upon Asians. & Koreans are rough, dang):

YuChiu & Mr Low. are always reprimanding me ]:

Cheeky-ros[: